Yes, ladies, I need a catch up week! I’ve realised some things I’ve forgotten to do. There are many things that I’m aware I’ve not done. Like this past week’s challenge…it’s been a bit of a fail! I haven’t made many changes to the things I’ve chosen to zone in on. Nor did I do anything special for my husband. So this past week’s challenge is one I need to give a lot of attention to.
So, since we are pretty much halfway through, I thought it was useless carrying on if we haven’t mastered certain areas because then we’d just add to a growing list of guilt (at least that would be the case with me)!
Here are some things I have managed to do pretty much every day…
- Read a proverb
- Read my Bible
- Write out my schedule for the day
- Write out a verse
- Recorded my progress (for all of you to read!)
Things I’ve kind of done…
- Written out and read my verse
- Planned how I’m going to serve others
Things I haven’t done…
- Written out the Marriage acrostic
- Sent my mentor the list of things I like help with
- Found someone to mentor (although I’ve thought of people and chatted to my mentor about it…she did point out that it’s a very busy season for me, especially considering I’m about to have a baby and an operation to bring the baby into this world! So I may hold off on this one for a while.
- Shown my husband some love
- Taken out the gems from Titus 2
- Sort out time bandits and eliminate them
- Implemented my service to others
CHALLENGE CATCH UP
Go back and review the past four weeks. Make a list, as I’ve done above, of things that you have managed to do, things you’ve kind of got a handle on and things you haven’t got to. This week, do your best to implement the missing things. And don’t beat yourself up if you’ve only done a few. This is not the ten commandments! It’s an experiment!!
So ladies, the reason I’ve been quiet is because I had my baby this week. And, I have a confession to make… I knew that this would probably be the week I would give birth. So, as for the challenge… Well let’s just say, I still need a catch up week! I finished Proverbs and have managed to read and pray each day but not much more than that!
Stay tuned for more information on #Experiment 31 and to hear all about my eventful week!
Tags: business woman, career woman, experiment 31, homemaking, house keeping, marriage, mother, motherhood, Proverbs 31, proverbs 31 woman, single, singleness, superwoman, wife, woman, women